Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home From College

After I graduated and moved home from college for the summer, I put my bed in the garage for a couple days because I didn't want to pay for storage, especially if I was gonna move out in a couple of months:

Subject: Happy Bike to workday

Anne,
I did a bike to work day with LTR abd bus. I really enjoy the weather and the bike very much. -DAD
_______

DAD! that bike has a flat tire. make sure you pump with air or else
the tire will be screwed up. Mom guessed you would use the bike. GOOD
from now on use the bike to get to work.
-Anne
_______

Good job and good exercise
Are you going to ride the bike from next tuesday on or buy a car this weekend?
-Anne

PS. are you going to drop [brother] off everymorning on your bike too?
________

Anne,
Try do manage your stuffs one by one in order. I'm worry your manage ability. Did you see Garage is for car not bed? Couple of days hanging is OK. But try do make things in order, That's the ability and is very important to you. Remember it.

Before I ride the bike, I check and pump the air completely.
I'll do bike to work if I've to do. Don't worry.
Don't Liston to MOM crazy ideals -- one after one, She is a trouble maker. Follow her good things but don't learn bad things.

-DAD

No comments: